Sesbania grandiflora (L.)Pers.
Genus: Sesbania Scop.
- 1988(Africa)Lock JM
- 1988(Americas)Zarucchi JL
- 1990(Americas Update)Zarucchi JL
- 1990(New Zealand & Pacific)Horn P
- 1993 Polhill RM
- 1993 Zarucchi JL
- 1993(Indian Ocean)Lock JM & Ireland H
- 1999-05 Heald J
- Conservation Status:
- Two distinct forms exist, one with white flowers and the other with red. 
- The two forms have been known since the 18th Century. 
- Red flowered form has been ranked as a distinct species or variety. 
- Modern authors treat the two forms as variants of the same species. 
Last Update: 14/06/2001 14:07:24